In the CAD Package Drawings the vehicle’s geometry is represented by splines and cross-sections, which can be viewed from different perspectives.
Main contents of the drawings are:
- elements and cross sections of the exterior,
interior, and the luggage compartment
- driver center lines
- rear passenger center lines
- car center lines
- eye ellipse template
- head template
- vision dimensions
A CAD drawing is separated into different layers and the IGES format allows for flexible use on every CAD system. The file size ranges between 2 and 4 MB, depending on the size of the vehicle. The original format is PRT.
If you need more details about the content of our CAD drawings, please go »here.
In addition to the 3-D CAD drawings we can provide surface information for defined areas of the car in the form of STL data. You can find more details on the site Surface Information.
The following CAD variants are available:
- autograph Package in 3-D – shows the vehicle’s geometry
in the three dimensional space.
- autograph Package in 2-D – side view, front/rear view, top view.
- autograph Comprehensive Package in 2-D – same as Package in 2-D but without dimensioning and without vision dimensions.
We provide our data quickly and conveniently by e-mail, by FTP download, or on CD-ROM/DVD.
For automobile manufacturers, we recommend our convenient subscription service in which we automatically supply data updates as soon as a new vehicle geometry is available.